Rabotka Jewelery Studio
Our jewel studio started its business in 1991. European and overseas trained excellent goldsmiths make good use of their professional knowledge in this workshop contributing to the restoration of the old tradition of unique jewelry making. Brills have passed the test of the ordeal of time, moreover, the value of brills grow gradually.
Hungary used to be the leader of unique jewelry making. Lavish royal jewelry and special family jewelry was made here, that served as memory for a family for decades. Today we can see the revival of this tradition: more and more wealthier families decide to order their own set of jewelry symbolizing the togetherness of the family and giving them financial safety.
György Rabotka, as leader of the company, coordinates the work, designs the jewelry according to the customer’s needs, and, as “judicial jewelry and precious stone expert”, he is the first in the country to make out a certificate guaranteeing the quality of the jewelry and the precious stones. He also makes out certificates containing the instrumentally determined quality details of the precious stones and their photo. The supply of the Rabotka Jewelery Studio is unmatched in Hungary.
- Unique cutting of precious stones
- Restoration and change of precious stones
- Engraving family shields or monograms into precious stones
- Diamond or precious stone replacement of antique jewelry
- Restoration of antique jewelry
- Restoration or replacement of pearls or pearl necklaces
- Unique making of wedding jewelry
- Engagement rings, wedding rings from platinum or white gold
- Design and unique making of brills
- Company logos, badges from precious metals
Value determination of diamonds and precious stones
When determining the quality of diamonds, we use the so-called 4-C in accordance with International practice. The 4-C stands for the initial letters of the main characteristics:
Clarity, Carat (the unit of precious stone mass measurement), Cut, Color